Application Proposals for AI/AN Connecting Kids to Coverage
Outreach & Enrollment Funding Opportunity due January 17th
Application proposals for the American Indian (AI)/Alaska Native (AN) Connecting Kids to Coverage outreach and enrollment funding opportunity announcement (FOA) announced on November 14th are due by January 17th. CMS has $4 million available to award cooperative agreements to enroll and retain uninsured AI/AN children who are eligible for Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
This grant opportunity is open to:
- Indian Health Service providers
- Tribes and Tribal organizations operating a health program under the Indian Self-Determination and Education Assistance Act (ISDEAA) (P.L. 93- 638, as amended)
- Urban Indian organizations receiving funding under the Indian Health Care Improvement Act (IHCIA) (P.L. 94-437, as amended).
Coalitions headed by one of the above entities are also eligible to apply. (Consult Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) # 7, 11 and 13 for additional clarification of the eligible entities)
A more detailed description of the FOA, and updated FAQs, can be found at: https://www.insurekidsnow.gov/initiatives/connecting-kids/funding/index.html
Stay Connected with the Campaign
- Share our materials widely. We have an ever-growing Outreach Tool Library featuring resources to use in outreach and enrollment efforts, including materials in other languages.
- Contact us to get more involved with the Campaign at [email protected]
- Follow the Campaign on Twitter. Don’t forget to re-tweet or share our messages with your network or use our #Enroll365 and/or #KidsEnroll hashtags in your posts.
READ MORE: https://www.insurekidsnow.gov/initiatives/connecting-kids/funding/index.html